Wednesday, November 9, 2011

It's Officially Official...


We've just received Miles's birth certificates in the mail! Although the adoption has been official and final for awhile, this is the last step in a long process. He now officially has our name, and we are thrilled. Sometimes we look at him and wonder what we ever did before he came. It seems like he's always been a part of us, and I guess in some ways he has. He was growing in our hearts long before he was ever conceived, or before his birthmom chose our family to adopt him.

You may wonder where we have been lately in the world of blogging. The answer is: right here! I (Jill) spend most of my days at home, chasing after Miles and homeschooling Grant. Although I do enjoy writing, by the end of most days I am exhausted and can't put a sentence together. But I do treasure the memories we daily make with our boys, and I want to do better about sharing those with you, even if it's just a picture or a short sentence. So keep checking back.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! This brings a big smile to my face!! Of course, I know all too well that feeling of knowing that your little was has always been a part of your family! :)

    ReplyDelete